WHAT’S NEW IN MIGHTYVIEWER
Below you can see a list of the most important changes in each version of MightyViewer:
Free trial is available for 30 days
May 21, 2021 — MightyViewer 1.2.3
- Fixed application crashes on connection loss while taking over a remote station.
- Fixed an issue with partially overlapped remote screens on the monitoring tab.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing scrollbars.
Apr 24, 2021 — MightyViewer 1.2.2
- Possibility to open and control a specified remote desktop.
- Station grouping. Now you may group the monitored stations (e.g. by departments, classes, etc.).
- Station reordering. It is possible to reorder the stations as you like by dragging and dropping them.
- Possibility to check whether a new version is available. Automatic checking is available as well.
- Bunch of UI improvements and fixes.
Now MightyViewer runs as an x64 process on 64-bit systems.
Dec 1, 2020 — MightyViewer 1.1.1
- Initial release.